Budafest 2013It doesn't seem possible but it time to begin working on Budafest 2013. Check back to this site often for updates.
Don't worry girls, Santa has promised us that he will have Prancer back on his feet in no time. Check out this year's movie: Movie link
year at the 34th annual Budafest:
- Over 125 Craft Vendors
- A Parade at 10am Saturday
- A Full Carnival located next door at the city park
- A wide selection of locally prepared food available on the grounds
- All food vendors are local charities so you can feel good about "Pigging out"!
- Live Music both days
- Collectible & Original Buda T-Shirts
- Free entry to grounds, parking in City Park for a small fee to "Project Graduation"
- And of course Mr. and Mrs Santa Claus!
proceeds from Budafest
benefit local charities
Budafest goes from 10 A.M. till dusk (about 5:30) both days. There is no entry fee. Parking is plentiful in the lot behind the park pavilion, just follow the signs and pay a small fee to Project Graduation. For directions please press the "Map to Budafest" button.
Senior Citizens Quilt: Please see our vendors page for a look at an example of the wonderful handmade quilt which will be raffled during Budafest. All proceeds from this raffle benefit our Buda Senior Citizens Center. A wonderful cause indeed.